That is until I saw this sweater dress from Nasty Gal ... holy crap, I'm obsessed with it.
(Image courtesy of Nasty Gal)
I love it for a few reasons:
- The slouchy fit ... it doesn't hug every single curve and therefore, lightly drapes over any problem areas I might want to draw attention away from.
- The genius "sleeve" detail in the front ... okay, so it's a little random, but kind of fun at the same time.
- The relaxed turtleneck ... it's just screaming for a pair of statement earrings, isn't it?
- The length ... it's not too long, and not too short.
- It's made in the USA ... enough said.