It’s time for the big Sephora sale and I am sharing all of my favorite beauty products with you!
Right now at Sephora, they’re having one of the few big sales they have during the whole year (!!!) during which you can take up to 20% off your purchase with code SPRINGSAVE at checkout.
Here are the dates for the sale, depending on your current Sephora Rewards membership level:
- From 4/17 until 5/1, Sephora Rouge Members can take 20% off;
- From 4/21 until 4/29, Sephora VIB Members can take 15% off; and
- From 4/23 until 4/27, Sephora Beauty Insiders can take 10% off.
Sephora is probably one of my favorite stores and definitely one of the places I shop at the most. I love testing out and trying new makeup, beauty, skincare, and hair products — and Sephora makes it really easy with their super knowledgable staff and generous return policy. I also love the ‘Clean at Sephora’ label they introduced so you can easily find products that are formulated without a long (and frightening) list of chemicals.
I figured I would organize the majority of my sale picks by brand, because each brand has a unique vibe and benefits. So each day for the next several days, I’ll be doing a deep dive into some of my favorite Sephora brands. For each of the images below, all of the products are clickable and will take you directly to that product page. I’m also sharing my insights and personal recommendations on a lot of the products and why I love them.
Up next: my favorite products from Urban Decay!
If you’ve never tried Urban Decay products before, there are a few I would definitely recommend starting off with:
1) Their All-Nighter Setting Spray is pretty much the holy grail of setting sprays. Just mist it on your face when you’re all done putting your makeup on and it’ll stay put all day. It’s basically magic.
2) Their Eyeshadow Primer Potion is another really great primer option to help eyeshadow stay put. And their Naked Eyeshadow Palette is also pretty famous in the makeup world. The OG palette was retired last year, but they have several others that live on.
3) Their 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil is also one of my favorite eyeliners. It’s a pencil, but it’s really smooth and creamy and glides on easily. I love smudging it when I’m doing a smoky eye because it’s pretty much fool-proof. They have a ton of great colors (my favorite shades are mildew, a deep green, and smog, a shimmering copper shade).
PS – for more sales happening right now, click here.