It’s Small Business Saturday, y’all! I wanted to share some of my favorite goodies from some of my favorite local businesses that are on Etsy — so even if you don’t live in NYC, you can still shop these goodies!
Among my favorites are:
- Super chic jewelry from Etymology Jewelry and Metrix Jewelry
- Candles that smell amazing from Queer Candle Co. (sweet grapefruit and mint is my favorite, but their winter scents are also incredible!)
- The best handmade soap from Treestar Soaps (made right in my neighborhood in Queens!)
- A totally shameless plug for Sew EZ Creations, my mama’s handmade wreaths
- The coziest sweaters and hilarious cup cozies from Queens Knits (and the best Wu Tang Clan Christmas ornament ever!)
- And gorgeous cross-stitch wall art from Caustic Cross-Stitch!
I’ve rounded up just some of their offerings below — just click on any image to shop and support small businesses today!
PS – check out more holiday goodies here.