I am so excited to bring you this latest giveaway ... after the last giveaway with them was so popular, Epiphany Chocolates is back with another helping! Just in time for the upcoming Valentine's holiday...
They're going to gift one lucky reader 18 incredibly yummy pieces from their new Some Like It Hot collection, which in addition to their favorite flavors, includes the following mouth-watering additions:
- SINFULLY CINNAMON (cinnamon Caramel) - Put on your most luscious red lipstick and take a bite. Creamy caramel infused with cinnamon and covered in red hot milk chocolate is almost too hot to handle.
St. Valentine may just work his magic with this little dream date aphrodisiac. How can you go wrong when it tastes so right? Mwah!
- CUPID CALIENTE (Jalapeno Fudge) - Will you be my Valentine? Si si si! This jalapeno fudge is covered in milk chocolate and adorned with peanuts. This snappy surprise will take your romantic night up a notch. Light the candles, slip into some heels and ditch the slow dance for the tantalizing tango. Ole!
- SMOKIN' HOT (Smoky Hot Pepper Fudge) - What’s sexier than smoldering smoky eyes? Smoky red hot pepper and creamy fudge paired together at last. It maybe lust at first sight. This fiery fudge center is covered first in dark chocolate, then dipped a second time in milk chocolate and smoked almonds. Watch out: This tempting treat may just set off some fire alarms. Firemen, please? Caliente!
(Logo and image courtesy of Epiphany Chocolates)
Okay, so here are the rules:
- To enter, you must leave a comment below telling me - what's the best Valentine's Day gift you've ever given or received?
- For a second entry, 'like' BOTH NYC Recessionista on Facebook AND Epiphany Chocolates on Facebook, and leave a separate comment here letting me know that you did or already do.
- For a third entry, follow BOTH @NYRecessionista on Twitter AND @EpiphanyChocs on Twitter, and leave a separate comment here letting me know that you did or already do.
- For a fourth entry, tweet about the giveaway (linking to this post!) encouraging your followers to enter (including BOTH my handle @NYRecessionista and the @EpiphanyChocs handle in the tweet), and leave a separate comment here with the URL to your tweet.
- For a fifth entry, write a blog post about the giveaway (linking to this post!) encouraging your readers to enter, and leave a separate comment here with the URL to your blog post.
And even if you don't win, you can still get your hands on some of this yummy chocolate, just in time for this national day of amour --
Epiphany Chocolates is also giving my readers a 25% off discount sitewide on orders placed by February 14th, with code HEART25 at checkout.
Please note: Epiphany Chocolates is providing the prize for this giveaway, and also sent me a collection of chocolates to sample, but I have not otherwise been compensated for this post.