Because I am part of the exclusive People Stylewatch StyleHunters program, I recently received three amazing perfumes:
Lady Gaga Fame (3.4 fl. oz.)
Lady Gaga Fame is built around three main accords: dark, sensual and light. The dark accord was inspired by Belladonna, the deadly nightshade possessed by haunted beauties since the 18th century. From this darkness, the fragrance evolves to a sensual accord of opulence, a fusion of dripping honey, saffron and apricot nectar. And lastly, the light accord whispers magnificence while the rich floral layer of crushed Tiger Orchid & Jasmine Sambac embodies a timeless beauty.
Beyonce Midnight Heat (1.7 fl. oz.)
The fruity floral gourmand opens with juicy top notes of Dragonfruit, Starfruit and Armenian Plum. The heart is a vivid floral bouquet built upon the Purple Mokara Orchid, Queen of the Night Black Tulip and Purple Peony. Finally, the base seduces the senses with Warm Amber, Patchouli and Sandalwood.
Playboy VIP (1.0 fl. oz.)
Elegant and always glamorous, the Playboy VIP girl exudes sensuality with a playful touch. Reflecting her femininity, Playboy VIP For Her is a joyful fragrance full of floral contrasts and sparkling ingredients that surprise and thrill. The top notes are Orange Flower Sorbet, Nectarine and Peony. The heart notes are Love Apple, Red Fruits and Heliotrope, and the base notes are Cashmeran, Sandalwood and Musk.
And as much as I wanted to hoard them for myself, I thought, why not give them away to my amazing readers? Just in time for Valentine's Day ... get ready to smell good.
To enter, you must leave a comment here telling me which one of these perfumes you'd love to have.
(Note: please pick only one perfume in your comment. I will make every effort to gift the winners their favorite perfumes, but cannot guarantee this).
For extra entries, you can:
- 'Like' NYC Recessionista on Facebook, and leave a separate comment here letting me know that you did or already do.
- Follow me (@NYRecessionista) on Twitter, and leave a separate comment here letting me know that you did or already do.
- Follow NYC Recessionista on Pinterest, and leave a separate comment here letting me know that you did or already do.
- Tweet about the giveaway - your tweet must link to this post, encourage your followers to enter, and include my handle (@NYRecessionista). Then leave a separate comment here with the URL to your tweet.
- Write a blog post about the giveaway -- linking to it -- and then leave a separate comment here with the URL to your blog post.
I'll be accepting entries from now until Sunday, January February 3rd at 11:59 p.m. EST and will choose the three winners at random.
Good luck, everyone!
PS - In the interest of full disclosure and just plain old honesty, People Stylewatch supplied the prizes for this giveaway, but I have not received any compensation for the post.