The first question comes from Kelly who asked:
"If you come across a pair of black (semi-dressy) low-heeled shoes send them my way! I need something to wear so I won't be taller than my husband - and so my feet won't kill me - for all these weddings I have this fall :) muchas gracias!"Let's see what's out there, shall we?
1) I love the retro feel of these - the ankle strap makes it very sturdy, the velvety finish is perfect for fall, and the stacked heel isn't too high.
2) Patent leather instantly makes these wedges dressier, but the heel isn't too high at all. Bonus points for the cute peep toe.
3) You can't beat the price on these, the little frilly detail is so girly cute, and there's even a little rhinestone detailing on the buckle.
4) Whether you're a bride, a maid, or a guest, Nina shoes are pretty much the wedding standard. These peep toe sandals are gorgeous.
5) I wore these cute little heels to a wedding in May and they held up amazingly well considering the under $20 price tag!
6) Love the little bow on these, and the cut outs ... adorable.
7) Love the bow on this pair, too - completely darling.
8) This pair has ruffles and rhinestones. Need I say more?
9) Even though these have a really low heel, I think the skinny wedge and the ankle strap are totally sexy!
10) There is something about a t-strap that is just so gorgeous to me!
Hope these work for you, Kelly!
If you need help, drop me a line on my Facebook page!