1) To see my family ... everyone in my family upstate was hit with this cough / fever / laryngitis business that's going around, so I got gipped out of spending the holidays with them.
My sister (right) and I on Christmas Eve circa 1984
2) To FINALLY get back to yoga ... it has seriously been too long since I have taken a yoga class. The last time I went to a class, I remember coming back to my apartment and the opening ceremony of the summer games was on. Seriously. And that is bad.
3) To make some New Year's plans ... is it terrible that all I really want to do on New Year's Eve is have a yummy, quiet dinner with my husband at our favorite neighborhood restaurant?
I know you're supposed to make all of these grandiose plans, but that's just not my style.
Although, Audrey does make it look fabulous.
4) To do some blogging ... I've started working on my editorial calendar for 2013 already, and I have some really great posts in the works over the next few weeks to kick off the new year.
5) To do some cooking ... I am thinking that this weekend is going to be just perfect for soup making.