Here are some things I'd love for this weekend ... a.k.a. my Weekend Wants.
1) To make it through 'Frankenstorm' in one piece ... okay, so this is really a wish for early next week. I hate storms, and we live on the top floor of a 110+ year old building with ginormous factory-sized windows, skylights and a roof that creaks in the wind. Normally, it's wonderful but we're going to have a front row seat for this bitch. Wish us luck.
(Image courtesy of the Astoria Historical Society)
2) To organize my shoes ... right now, my shoes are in a pile on the floor next to my bed. Why, you ask? Because my shoe organizer has fallen apart in my closet. I'm going to have to put it back together and then make sure it looks all organized again. Staring at the pile is starting to give me anxiety.
3) To do some blogging ... by the way, have you entered my giveaway yet? I'm giving away some amazingly yummy chocolate from Epiphany Chocolates.
Click here to enter!
4) To read my November issues ... I feel like it was just September two seconds ago. How on Earth is it almost November already?
5) To snuggle up and watch some movies ... when the weather is going to be crappy, what else is there to do? This is one of my favorites ...