Here are some things I'd love for this weekend ... a.k.a. my Weekend Wants.
1) To paint my nails ... this weekend, I've decided to give myself a mani AND a pedi at home ... and I'm going to use this really cute new red color - Sofft Merlot - that I received from Sofft Shoes (have you seen their gorgeous ankle strap pumps?) as part of the PeopleStyleWatch StyleHunters program :) I'll be sure to share how it turns out!
(Image courtesy of NYC Recessionista, effect by PicStitch)
2) To organize my closet ... I need to do a serious inventory of what fits, what I can get rid of, what needs alterations, etc. And I want to put away the summer clothes and get out all of my fall and winter pieces. I love this time of year!
3) To do some blogging ... I have some really fun posts coming up -- including some more giveaways -- so stay tuned!
4) To do some cooking ... I'd love to make some chicken milanese this weekend. It's one of my all-time favorite dishes.
5) To do some pinning ... I have also been so busy this week that I haven't been able to do much pinning. Here's one of my favorite pins as of late:
What are your plans for the weekend?