Here are some things I'd love for this weekend ... a.k.a. my Weekend Wants.
1) To do some shopping ... there are a few things I am in need of: 1) new skinny jeans, 2) a new fall coat, and 3) long sleeve work tops.
I love this quilted jacket from J. Crew Factory ... the belt is great because then the coat doesn't feel too bulky or unflattering!
2) To do some laundry ... I am running dangerously low on underwear and socks. We're also going to throw our down-alternative comforter in the wash before it gets really cold, to freshen it up for the winter season.
3) To do some grocery shopping ... We're going to make a Trader Joe's trip because we're out of so many of our favorites.
4) To do some yoga ... I am determined to go to yoga class on Sunday. It's been too long!
5) To do some cooking ... In addition to my usual weekend cooking (roasting peppers, making breakfasts for the week), I'd love to make some soup or stew. Or perhaps break out my slow cooker.