So, to celebrate National Chocolate Day, which is happening in JUST THREE DAYS (October 28th), I wanted to share some goodies from Epiphany Chocolates with you!
Epiphany Chocolates is giving one lucky reader 18 incredibly yummy pieces from their new Love Pie? Eat Chocolate collection (shown below), which has three mouth-watering flavors:
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge: Leave your scarf at home and let this charming fall favorite melt your heart. This combination of creamy pumpkin fudge wrapped in milk chocolate and heavenly pecan nougats is one toasty love affair that’ll last all year long.
- Maple Pecan Sweet Potato Pie Fudge: Forget the fork and prepare to fall in love with the most surprising pie ever. Just like your mama used to make, this maple pecan milk fudge has a hint of sweet potato while candied pecans, maple and nutmeg take this nugget up a notch. All of your favorite fall flavors bundled into one…you may just keep this sweetie pie all to yourself.
- Apple Cinnamon Pie Fudge: Avert the culinary crisis and serve a slice of apple cinnamon pie covered in milk chocolate with shortbread crumbs and a pinch of cinnamon on top. No apron necessary and absolutely grandma-approved.
(Logo and images courtesy of Epiphany Chocolates)
- To enter, you must leave a comment below telling me - if you had to choose between giving up chocolate or coffee for one month, which would you give up?
- For a second entry, 'like' BOTH NYC Recessionista on Facebook AND Epiphany Chocolates on Facebook, and leave a separate comment here letting me know that you did or already do.
- For a third entry, follow BOTH @NYRecessionista on Twitter AND @EpiphanyChocs on Twitter, and leave a separate comment here letting me know that you did or already do.
- For a fourth entry, tweet about the giveaway (linking to this post!) encouraging your followers to enter (including my handle @NYRecessionista and the @EpiphanyChocs handle in the tweet), and leave a separate comment here with the URL to your tweet.
- For a fifth entry, write a blog post about the giveaway (linking to this post!) encouraging your readers to enter, and leave a separate comment here with the URL to your blog post.
And even if you don't win, you can still get your hands on some of this yummy chocolate, just in time for the holidays (hello, hostess gifts!) --
Epiphany Chocolates is also giving my readers a 50% OFF DISCOUNT (!) on orders placed by November 30th, with code FABB50 at checkout.
Please note: Epiphany Chocolates is providing the prize for this giveaway, but I have not otherwise been compensated for this post.