Here are some things I'd love for this weekend ... a.k.a. my Weekend Wants.
1) To do some pinning ... I've been seriously neglecting Pinterest this week. I've just been so busy! So this weekend, I definitely want to catch up on my pinning.
Have you checked out my boards?
2) To go through my goodies ... right now, there are gift bags and shopping bags galore on the floor of my living room. I need to start going through everything!
(Image courtesy of NYC Recessionista on Instagram)
3) To get back into yoga ... it's been so long since I've gone to a yoga class (it's just been WAY TOO hot in the studio with the humidity lately). I am determined to go this Sunday.
Pigeon is one of my favorite poses ... it's amazing for tight hips.
4) To do some blogging ... it was such a crazy week between both the IFB and LuckyFABB conferences (here and here) and Fashion's Night Out that I didn't get to do as much blogging this week as I would've liked.
5) To do some laundry ... yeah, so last weekend I slacked off and never did my laundry! Which means I am getting into the danger zone - almost out of clean underwear!
Every single time I have to do laundry, I'm reminded how much I would love to have a washer/dryer in my apartment --