I feel a little guilty having received all of these goodies last week at the IFB and LuckyFABB conferences, so I wanted to share some of them with you! This may be the first of a few giveaways over the next few weeks, so stay tuned :) First off -- beauty products! Who doesn't love trying and testing out new beauty products?!
There will be TWO prizes in this giveaway:
One lucky reader will win this collection of beauty / household products:
From left to right:
Head & Shoulders Green Apple Shampoo & Conditioner Sampler
Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Anti-Frizz Creme
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Texturizing Wax
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Liquid Dish Soap Sampler
Demeter Dragon Fruit Pick Me Up Cologne Spray
Secret Scent Expressions So Very SummerBerry Body Spray
Peppermints courtesy of MyDrobe.com (in a totally fun prescription-like bottle)
Secret Outlast Invisible Solid Unscented Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Serum
A second reader will win a Birchbox NYFW 2012 Escape Sample Stop:
(Images courtesy of NYC Recessionista)
From left to right:
Tili Re-usable Travel Toiletry Bag
Twistband Snag-free Hair Tie
Color Club Custom Fall 2012 'Put A Pin In It' Nail Polish
Bvulgari Mon Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum Sample
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+
Sedu Anti-frizz Polishing Treatment Sample
Okay, so here are the rules:
- To enter, you must leave a comment below telling me one beauty secret you learned from another woman (mom, aunt, grandma, sister, etc.) that has always stayed with you.
- For a second entry, 'like' NYC Recessionista on Facebook, and leave a separate comment here letting me know that you did or already do.
- For a third entry, follow @NYRecessionista on Twitter, and leave a separate comment here letting me know that you did or already do.
- For a fourth entry, tweet about the giveaway (linking to this post!) encouraging your followers to enter (including my handle @NYRecessionista in the tweet), and leave a separate comment here with the URL to your tweet.
- For a fifth entry, write a blog post about the giveaway (linking to this post!) encouraging your readers to enter, and leave a separate comment here with the URL to your blog post.
Please note: The brands featured in this giveaway are not sponsoring this, and I have not been provided with any compensation for doing this giveaway. I received these items for free in the gift bags at the conferences I attended and have simply decided to spread the love!