Here are some things I'd love for this weekend ... a.k.a. my Weekend Wants.
1) To celebrate ... this weekend is my dad's birthday, so we're heading upstate tomorrow for a birthday lunch for both my dad and me (mine is next week). I'm really looking forward to seeing my family ...
Me falling in love with birthday cake at a young age
2) To do some blogging ... I'm working on a really fun guest post for the blog J. Crew Review, so stay tuned for that! And, in mid-September, I'll be doing a third guest blog post for ElizabethBanks.com!
Did you miss my first two guest posts on mixing hi & lo pieces, and season swapping? You can check them out here and here.
3) To watch some trashy television ... I'll admit it. I watch Jerseylicious on The Style Network. It's tacky, ridiculous and mindlessly entertaining. The reunion special is airing on Sunday night and I'll be watching.
4) To get some new shoes ... I tried these on at Clarks the other day, and I am completely in love with both pairs. Perhaps I'll get some birthday money I can use to buy them :)
5) To do some pinning ... I've been so busy this week that I'm going through Pinterest withdrawal! Check out my boards here.
What are your plans for the weekend?