The Andean Collection is a really cool jewelry company that I first heard about reading Real Simple. They make beautiful, natural pieces that are also sustainable - they help impoverished communities in South America and use fair trade principles.
They're graciously giving one (1) lucky NYC Recessionista reader a Floresta Necklace in Midnight Teal -- one of my favorite pieces on the site! This necklace normally retails for $72 but you have the chance to snag one for free!
Okay, so here are the rules:
- To enter, you must leave a comment below telling me what you would wear this gorgeous necklace with and why.
- For a second entry, 'like' BOTH NYC Recessionista and The Andean Collection on Facebook, and leave a separate comment here letting me know that you did or already do.
- For a third entry, follow @NYRecessionista on Twitter, and leave a separate comment here letting me know that you did or already do.
- For a fourth entry, tweet about the giveaway (linking to this post!) encouraging your followers to enter (including my handle @NYRecessionista in the tweet), and leave a separate comment here with the URL to your tweet.
- For a fifth entry, write a blog post about the giveaway (linking to this post!) encouraging your readers to enter, and leave a separate comment here with the URL to your blog post.
I'll be accepting entries from now until Sunday, August 5th at 11:59 p.m. EST and will choose a winner at random, which will be announced early next week.
Good luck, everyone!
PS - they are also having a Flash Sale Friday through Monday, so be sure to check out their other pieces and support this do-gooding brand!
(All images courtesy of The Andean Collection)