"I need help finding an appropriate outfit for a wedding this October - it's a Sunday daytime wedding (brunch I think). If you can locate some reasonably priced ideas for me, I would appreciate it. I would like to spend less than 100 dollars, if possible. (That would be a dream!) However, I know this is a dress for a wedding, so I'm willing to spend more! I have been looking around online and can't find dresses I like, since most seem too formal for a brunch wedding. Thanks!"I think it's definitely possible to find one for under $100! Here are some ideas:
1) Add a colorful statement necklace to this and you're done! Could be re-worn t work afterward, too.
2) Love the pattern and the 50s silhouette. Would be great with pearls.
3) I love the flow-y asymmetrical peplum on this, and the soft color.
4) The dainty layer of lace over this printed dress is so very girly.
5) I have this dress is black, but I must say the teal is really gorgeous.
6) This is a very flattering silhouette for most body types. The pattern is fun, too.
7) This shade of green is really great, and I love the grecian style pleating.
8) I love lace for weddings, and it's especially nice on this dress in a deep mauve.
9) This is a great color for fall, the scalloped detailing on the hem creates visual interest, and bold jewelry could easily dress this up.
10) This dress is tres romantic -- I love the blousy sleeves, the pattern of the flowers and the slit opening in the back.
I couldn't resist this new arrival from LOFT ... is this a party dress or what?!
I hope one of these works for you, Samantha!
If you need help finding something, Drop me a line on my Facebook page! And if you missed the last edition of NYCR To The Rescue, click here.