Here are some things I'd love for this weekend ... a.k.a. my Weekend Wants.
1) To continue cleaning out my closet ... right now there's a pile of clothes on the floor in front of my closet that are too big. I need to get rid of everything oversized and keep only what fits well. It's so weird having a new body to dress. I am down 25 pounds since January!
With one of my favorite pants -- the J. Crew Minnie Pant -- I've actually gone from a size 12 to a size 8 ... the size 12s are so SAGGY on me now :(
(Image courtesy of J. Crew)
2) To write some blog posts ... I've still got a really good flow going with planning for lots of great posts coming up over the next couple of months.
And wait 'til you see my next guest blog post for ElizabethBanks.com :)
3) To look at cameras ... I'm seriously considering buying a proper camera so that I can start taking more original photos for my blog, including outfit posts.
What kind of camera do y'all use? Are you a Canon or a Nikon fan? I've been looking at this Nikon --
(Image courtesy of Amazon)
4) To do some cooking ... I'd love to try out this recipe I saw on Pinterest:
5) To order some new business cards ... with a couple of blogging conferences coming up in September -- and a whole new logo and look coming soon -- I want to have cool new business cards in time for all of that good networking :)