Here are some things I'd love for this weekend ... a.k.a. my Weekend Wants.
1) To Relax ... I feel like this is on my to-do list every weekend, but it's so true. Work has been so crazy lately, I just look to the weekend to kick back and do absolutely nothing.
The most relaxing place I think I've ever been: the St. Julien in Boulder.
2) To do some laundry ... no clean yoga clothes is not a good enough reason for me to miss yoga class. Unacceptable!
This has become one of my favorite tank tops for yoga.
(Image courtesy of Gap)
3) To watch The Bachelorette ... the big finale is this Sunday, and I am totally #teamArie. He is just so adorable, and I love how he's always pushing Emily up against walls to kiss her. If she doesn't pick him, she's cray cray.
PS - I'll be live-tweeting during the finale as I've been doing the whole season. Follow me at @NYRecessionista!
4) To do some blogging ... I'm still cooking up some great guest posts for some other sites, and I can't wait to show them to you.
5) To remix my closet ... I recently bought my first pair of size 8 (yikes!), down from a size 14. I need to take a good look at my closet this weekend and round up what no longer fits. I'll most likely be bringing the too-big pieces to the Salvation Army.