Here are some things I'd love for this weekend ... a.k.a. my Weekend Wants.
1) To do some more blogging ... I've been invited to do some more guest posts for ElizabethBanks.com (yay!) so I want to give some thought to the topics I might want to cover ... if you haven't seen my premiere guest post yet, check it out here!
2) To do some more pinning ... usually, I love to troll Pinterest each night, but this past week I've been so busy with work that I've even been bringing it home. So I'd love to do some pinning this weekend, and catch up on all of the goodies that my fellow pinners have been pinning :)
You can check out all of my boards here.
3) To hang with friends ... we're planning to get together with some friends tomorrow afternoon and we're really looking forward to it!
4) To look for apartments ... my husband and I keep going back and forth between moving and staying in our apartment. Isn't looking for apartments in NYC depressing?! Then you watch something like Million Dollar Listing on TV and it's even more depressing!
Here's a fantasy apartment, no?
5) To do some more reading ... I haven't been able to do much reading this week, either ... I want to get more into Spring Fever because I have a feeling it's just about to get good.