Here are some things I'd love for this weekend ... a.k.a. my Weekend Wants.
1) To do some vinyasas ... this one's already done :) I went to Candlelight Yoga tonight, one of my favorite classes. They even have live music each week from a different local musician, and tonight it was this woman with a gorgeous singing voice who played the piano. Even though it was hot in the studio, it was so unbelievably relaxing ...
This was one of the songs she sang -
2) To do some blogging ... I've got a lot of great ideas for posts that I want to work on, so I am hoping the words will be flowing :)
3) To keep cool ... I will not be budging from the A/C this weekend. I seriously cannot take this heat anymore! It's making me crazy ... I'm already ready for fall. In the meantime, my freezer is stocked with some of these -
4) To clean ... my apartment needs a good cleaning. I've been so busy lately that I haven't been as good with tidying up.
5) To read ... I just started reading Mary Kay Andrews' new book Spring Fever, and it's just starting to get good.
What are your plans for the weekend?