Here are some things I'd love for this weekend ... a.k.a. my Weekend Wants.
1) To have a Great American Weekend ... I am upstate in my hometown and they're having their annual 4th of July festival this weekend, which I love. It's full of face painting, hay rides, Italian ices, and shopping. I plan on taking some great photos too :)
2) To do some shopping ... speaking of the festival, it's one of my favorite places to troll for handmade jewelry by local artists. One of my favorite booths is for this designer.
3) To see my hubby ... he's been working non-stop over the last several days, so I cannot wait to spend Sunday with him when he finally has off from work. I want to just chill out and relax with him.
4) To celebrate ... it's also my friend Jessica's birthday ... can't wait to give her the gift I got her and we're planning to party at a BBQ at her house :)
(Image courtesy of NYC Recessionista)
5) To finally get my "Mother's Day" gifts ... well, this one is done. And technically they're my "Aunt's Day" gifts. Look at what my nieces made me :)
(Image courtesy of NYC Recessionista on Instagram)