Here are some things I'd love for this weekend ... a.k.a. my Weekend Wants.
1) To do some reading ... I want to keep reading Fifty Shades Freed and dig into the June issues of my favorite magazines, too.
(Image courtesy of Barnes and Noble)
2) To do some grocery shopping ... I feel like I do grocery shopping every. single. weekend. What's always in my shopping cart? Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Orange Peppers, Asparagus, and Oikos Greek Yogurt.
3) To watch my Mets ... It's a great weekend to be a Mets fan. If you've been on Twitter or Facebook tonight, then you probably saw that Johan Santana just pitched a no-hit gem. You gotta believe.
4) To do some yoga ... I may take a class, or I may just break out my mat and do some yoga in my living room. We'll see :) either way, it makes me feel really great.
5) To watch some Storytellers ... At 11 p.m. ET tonight on Vh1, Storytellers with Jason Mraz is coming on ... so excited, I love him!