Here are some things I’d love for this weekend … a.k.a. my Weekend Wants.
1) To see baby Emma … our good friends had a new baby girl, Emma Hazel (love the name!), about a month ago, and we’re going to Connecticut to visit her. Can’t wait to meet her!
(Image courtesy of NYC Recessionista)
2) To feel better … as I blogged about earlier, I am feeling a little run down and tired, so I’d love to get my energy level back up. Trying to drink as much water as possible, because I know I’m probably dehydrated. Amazing how just increasing your intake of fluids can make you feel better, isn’t it?
3) To enjoy the spring-like weather … it’s supposed to go up into the 70s this weekend in NYC. And as Joe Fox said, “It’d be a shame to miss New York in the spring.”
4) To cook … I find that when I take Sunday afternoon and evening to prep all of my recently-gluten-free husband’s meals for the week, it helps A LOT. I dice lettuce and vegetables for salads, roast chicken for homemade chicken salad, and plan out breakfasts.
5) To pin some more … I’ve added some new boards to my collection lately — New Hollywood Glamour, Ode to Redheads, I’m Hungry, and Squeee! to name a few.
What are your plans for this weekend?