1) To do some grocery shopping ... and cooking ... I want to try out these recipes from Pinterest:
Rotisserie chicken-salad with red grapes and granny smith apples
Bacon, egg and toast cups
Skinny loaded turkey Santa Fe baked potato skins
2) To see my family ... we're headed upstate for Easter Sunday and I'm looking forward to seeing my nieces :)
(All images courtesy of NYC Recessionista)
3) To conceal ... if you follow NYC Recessionista on Facebook, then you know that I was recently selected as a Ladies' Home Journal Beauty Ambassador. This weekend I'll be wrapping up my test of several different concealers, as part of their upcoming Beauty Awards. Stay tuned for all of my reviews :)
4) To sleep ... it has been such a crazy week. I'd really love nothing more than to spend the entire weekend in my PJs, but sadly I have a very early wake-up call tomorrow morning. Can you say Saturday afternoon nap?
5) To do laundry ... yup, still haven't done it. I am a total procrastinator. Almost out of clean undies. No clean yoga clothes. Maybe it's time to go shopping ... how cute are these?